Saturday, May 16, 2009

Arabs are @ the backwards

I wonder why todays rational minds do agree on this. But the question is twisted there is no one to agree upon. Development of science and technology is I suppose now inversely proportional to the logical thinking based on the facts to prove and justify between rights and wrongs.
The topic I want to discus does not contain any thing new.
Are they backwards?
My answer is YES if in terms of their personalities. And NO if it were directing to Islam
Because:
1) Chopping off hands of thieves:
If I being a thief and steal your most precious possessive thing like, something for which you have waited for years (the whole money you have earned for several years), WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME if you happened to trace me somehow?
If you are going to leave me, I bet I will steal your brain the very next time or kill your wife and mock at you. Do you or don't you have a heart or what is called feelings? I bet you will not wait. NO ONE IN THIS WORLD IS GOING TO LEAVE ME ALIKE FOR A NEXT TIME TO STEAL.
IF YOU:
are in a place where there is this law, do you think that within a duration of a 2 or 3 years, there won't be anyone with hands? No right? very very few there may be. But for sure, there is a worth betting independance from thieves to an extent that you may leave your shop for a day or more without closing it and it being having expensive jewellaries and many more.
Don't you like to see a world like this? Are you that much underdeveloped?
2) Killing as a punishment those who have fornicated:
Guy! I am going to rape your wife tonight. :-) Who cares? I mean do you care about it? No aren't you? If I rape your wife and sister and if you love them... just answer me with gut... WHAT the hell are you going to do with me? Want to leave me? That is too generous. But that generosity will make me to show your beautiful feminine siblings to my friends and definitely I am going to tell them "Thats cheap. don't hesitate. No one will harm you even if you it infront of their bros"
IF YOU:
are in a country (I don't say about Arab countries here, ANY) where there is this law:
"Punishment for fornication (have sex illegally) is death" Do you think there will be very less population in that country?
Don't you know that we are created with sth called fright. Or don't you have this feeling?
NO. I have. And I know pretty much for sure that despite of the uncontrolled desire for sex, will be reduced (suddenly) for the fear of death punishment. No one likes to die generally. (except you)
Don't you like to see a peaceful world like this? Are you that much underdeveloped?
3) Veiling your sisters and wife:
Your development makes you to underdevelop what you use. Eventhough you pretend to maximum strength. No one except a fool (may be like you) is going to use a used one. Your wife may be a filmstar. Your sister may have had 100+ boyfriends who had already have sex with her... though she is got to be the most beautiful girl I, will not marry her for many reasons:
a) I have no trust in her. How far I can trust that she will never again go to somebody else?
b) We both will soon fight each other orally. Or at least in our hearts
c) I will feel jealous with her boy friends. If there are so many, I will be lonely in the society which is something no one likes (except you)
d) we will be parted soon. Can't you see what is around you. I wonder how you use your eyes.
The most number of divorce is within the people who has the maximum liberty to live freely
IF YOU:
're wife's parents veiled your wife, you will feel the happiness of using a new packed jewellary. Then you can say you have married to a girl, no one has touched. A BRAND NEW. :-)
Don't you like to see this dream?
Don't you like to see a peaceful world like this? Are you that much underdeveloped?

No comments:

Post a Comment